Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm hoping you guys can give me an idea of what will work or won't. I have the WTCC buddy club wide body kit, DC5r LCAs and I'm currently running 17x10 +18 rpf1s. At full lock I'm hitting my frame. I'm thinking of getting some new wheels that are 17x10 +28 (ce28n). Do you think I will run into the same issue?

·
Super Moderator
23,794 Posts
but a cheap 10mm spacer from local car parts store and install and see. But I would think you'd clear. Because that's the size I was looking into myself. So hopefully haha

·
Curious Gooner
3,709 Posts
A higher offset will move it closer to the hub.... What part of your car are you hitting?

With my limited knowledge you should do what spaz said and get a spacer which will put you at 17x10 +8. This will move your wheel further out instead of this RPF1's to CE28n's

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A higher offset will move it closer to the hub.... What part of your car are you hitting?

With my limited knowledge you should do what spaz said and get a spacer which will put you at 17x10 +8. This will move your wheel further out instead of this RPF1's to CE28n's
I'm hitting the wheel well when fully turned to the left

·
Curious Gooner
3,709 Posts
Oh durn the inside plastic?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts