Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking to change my rims, and i would like some opinions on which colors of rims to get, my s2k is yellow. oh and some recommendation for 5 or 6 spoke rims too.

·
9,306 Posts
black volk te37's

·
Registered
972 Posts
I don't understand asking to see what other people like... It's your car and the interwebz is a vast universe that contains tons of s2ks with all kinds of setups that you can browse

·
Registered
94 Posts
I don't understand asking to see what other people like... It's your car and the interwebz is a vast universe that contains tons of s2ks with all kinds of setups that you can browse
Agreed just go with the style you like and you can never go wrong with wheel setups there too many out there.

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i get what u are saying, i just wanted some opinions like you said there is tons of s2ks out there, and there is no way that i know them all, asking what other people like might help you find rims that u have never seen before, end of the day i am still gonna end up getting the ones i like the most. it doesnt hurt asking, thank you anyway

1 - 20 of 27 Posts