Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
HEY GUYS

I just purchased rims exactly like those ^ for 350 for the whole set including shipping. I think they look great and are awesome for their price, but i want your HONEST opinions on what u guys think about these rims and how they will look on my Arctic Blue Pearl RSX! I appreciate ur opinions!

Btw, here's a attached form of the picture..

Attachments

·
Da Supafly Guy!
542 Posts
not trying to bust your bubble....Ranja...but did you really buy those rims or you just trying to advertise on here? You did read the description and see that those rims are 4 lug pattern right?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^_^

Thanks for your posts guys...always good to get positive opinions from fellow rsx drivers...dont worry you didnt burst my bubble RSXkie ^....those rims are on ebay in both 4 lug and 5 lug, i already "buy it now!" option for the 5 lug...my bid for the 4 lug is being canceled by the seller already.

PEACE!

·
Stunnahood Co-Founder
2,531 Posts
I have the kasai's already! Ha I bought them like 6 months ago and like them alot.
-Tony

·
Stunnahood Co-Founder
2,531 Posts
tb's type-s said:
I have the kasai's already! Ha I bought them like 6 months ago and like them alot.
-Tony
I got them for like 900 shipped from whalentire.com wrapped in humho ecta supra 712's. That price is a little better then what you were saying noslenwerd and they had many different tires to choose from (just a heads up).
-Tony

I will be at the ocean city show also so I can forsee getting laughed at by the judges due to the rim copying.
Just remember I got them first!
It keeps saing my file size is to big so I have been unable to post any pictures

·
Stunnahood Co-Founder
2,531 Posts
No, actually I just got the 17x7's so 600 for 18's is a very good deal. I was told they were 18lbs each when I bought them but I am not positive.
-Tony

·
Stunnahood Co-Founder
2,531 Posts
They have held up pretty well I think. The rsx is my daily driver and although I am very cautious about my wheels they have not had any excessive wear. Funny you should talk about the powdercoating because I plan on powdercoating them gunmetal at some point in time just for a change (possibly next winter).

If you do not mind me asking where are you getting your rims powdercoated and what are they charging you?
-Tony

1 - 20 of 27 Posts