Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Enginerd
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got my ro_ja p type lip from clubrsx and I don't think they could of packed it more idiotically. They bent in the sides of the lip and taped it up so now the sides are pretty skewed. Do I need to worry about this and try to straighten it out or will it take care of itself when I install it? Thanks.

· Registered
601 Posts
leave it out on the floor for a few days maybe under warm temperature (not HOT or it'll be melt and deform), it should go back to it's original shape.. most plastic/urethane, kits are packed that way. i know it seems stupid, but that's just how it is... if it doesn't go back to normal in a few days, then it's time to complain.. good luck.

· 700p LTR TWS .308
6,408 Posts
Umm... you know the ro_ja lips are shipped from the factory like that too? Just set it out for a few days. Anyways, it gets flexed out since it's urathane, but when it's heated before priming for paint, it sets in place fine.

Even the OEM urathane bumper was slightly warped looking when I got it. Heat sets it in, which is why you have to fit it before painting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.