Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp, got her done mostly, heres my rebuilt rsx after 13K in damages. Mods are in my sig. Hope you like it!

Attachments

·
e90
115,535 Posts
Looks sweet. I don't know, but looks like the fenders and the bumper don't quite line up. Other than that looks awesome!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
actually the fenders do line up pretty decent, considering the whole front end is aftermarket..haha, only problem is the sideskirts shrink when theyre cold and they pull the fenders too close to the doors and the hit...ahhh! were gonna try get that fixed hopefully haha...i know the pics are suck, but i was in a hurry to post it and theres some definate suck lighting in the garage haha...and no never lived in cali...i wish tho haha...in two months ill be able to drive it, lost my liscense for OWI...CANT WAIT

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
is your car lowered? if not you should think about doing that. Otherwise your car looks sweet. Nice job

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its lowered with progress springs right now, we have GC coilovers ready to put on it so they should be decent...only bad thing is that we have a stttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppp driveway and it almost bottoms out now!

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
The tires look huge without the fenders.

Nice though.

·
-------------------------
5,640 Posts
The tires look like rubber bands stretched around the rim.

Get 40 series tires. Your car will ride ALOT better and your speedo will be more accurate, not to mention you're fucking up your mileage with the smaller tire.

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
that looks good, but too much for me heh

1 - 17 of 17 Posts