It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post the endless pages in here.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Oh haiiiii 8)

So...wing zero is out for grabs and I've wasted all daily diamonds for this trash.
Screw it, I'll stay dedicated to my UC units. I'm 4 pieces away from unicorn

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh haiiiii 8)

So...wing zero is out for grabs and I've wasted all daily diamonds for this trash.
Screw it, I'll stay dedicated to my UC units. I'm 4 pieces away from unicorn
:jelly: i want a unicorn so bad i can't stand it. btw, i've been seeing a lot of uncommon grade 13s in the alloy shop the past two days: wing gundam zero, heavy arms ew, unicorn, and a couple others... a bunch of them are 500 gundanium per shard.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Yeah, I've been patiently mining all the unicorn pieces. I used up almost all my refreshes because of him.

I think the game is more in favour of the UC universe anyways, I mean the chronicles are all based of the UC storyline starting with the one year war

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
why am I in the thread title with her?

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
I'm not a fan of you right now

I want a seed team so bad, I need a strike freedom event to happen or 14 more shards

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do the pilots affect anything at all? Does it do anything to raise their stats by feeding other pilots to them, or are they just for show?

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I notice it affects the most if you have the right pilot on the suits. It gratifies the first attack later in the game
so that's what the extra animation is once in a match where it shows a girl yelling something right before my weiss ritter attacks?

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
gundam chronicles 23-10 is not to be fucked with, if it took me a while then you guys will have some fun. that legend has a ton of def and hp, also high dodge rate...

anyway if they do a strike freedom event, or I can find the amount of shards I need, we got a new team coming

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gundam chronicles 23-10 is not to be fucked with, if it took me a while then you guys will have some fun. that legend has a ton of def and hp, also high dodge rate...

anyway if they do a strike freedom event, or I can find the amount of shards I need, we got a new team coming
i've beaten up through 18 on hard, and am at 21 on normal, but, i can't beat 16-10 on hard. the fucking sazabi paralyzes an ms if they even look at him. it's bullshit that they get paralyzed if he attacks them, and if they attack him :srsly:

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
I forgot about what that stage was about, I'll go back and try that again...

I don't move on to the next stage till I beat easy to hard, don't want to go back after I get to a new chapter

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
the sazabi did survive the longest in that battle, but I didn't get paralyzed by any of his attacks. he does have his beam shield up when your team does their special attacks, but just keep attacking and wear down the hp. you might have to change formation a bit too

I had to change formation in the previous stage I was just on, the legend was tough so all my single enemy attackers focused on him

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
I would put the blame on one person......

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the sazabi did survive the longest in that battle, but I didn't get paralyzed by any of his attacks. he does have his beam shield up when your team does their special attacks, but just keep attacking and wear down the hp. you might have to change formation a bit too

I had to change formation in the previous stage I was just on, the legend was tough so all my single enemy attackers focused on him
it was constant for me:

something is wrong if i could beat 17, 18, and 19 on hard before level 16 :srsly: i don't know if it was just by chance, but, i did end up beating it after changing around some. i put weiss ritter where wing gundam zero is, wing gundam zero where blast impulse is, and blast impulse where weiss ritter is in those pics. i figured blast impulse could help by focusing on the enemies at the side, since it doesn't matter where wing gundam zero is since it hits the 3 in the back, or all. that way i could get the little guys down quicker.

1 - 20 of 600 Posts