Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Buddha posted this a while ago, but I just wanted to remind people that these bath towels are on sale now at Bed, Bath and Beyond. They normally retail for twice as much. So get yours today before they go back up.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
drive - drive fast

dont walk
dont run

get them on sale - they usually go on 3-4 times a year max.

·
Check Neg Crew Lives On..
9,456 Posts
Thanks....

Hey,
Thanks for the heads up guys. I went and picked up 3 today. :thumbsup: I even found a $5 off coupon on my way into the store. Got em for $13! :D

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
yea they are the best! :thumbsup: Although I cut them up and now they have little fuzzy things all over, but works great! In my area it says on the coupon, not valid for any royal velvet products so oh wellz, still good price.

X

·
0 Posts
ran over and pickt up myself 3 RV bath towels last weekend. $5.99 each, plus a $5 off coupon i got in mail the week before. $13.75 with tax total :)

X

·
0 Posts
these bath towels are so soft and fluffy, they dry u off great when u get out of the shower. here at club rsx we're all about members having great personal hygiene. on top of that, these towels double as great for drying off your car, as they're 100% cotton. that includes the towel backing. most backings arent 100% cotton and can cause swirls or small scatches. a few months ago i didnt know this stuff either :) Homer2 and frostyBC do a great jot of helping/educating people in here. thanx guys

·
Registered
201 Posts
RSex4U said:
OK I'm sure I'm going to look stupid here but if you don't ask, you'll never know. What is so special about these towels??? Plz let me know.
As Xsoul has said, the Fieldcrest/Cannon Royal Velvets (and their top-of-the-line Charismas) are 100% cotton loops and backing.

Using anything other than pure 100% cotton towels is the cause of many vehicle finish scratches and swirls when using Zaino.

Many stores sell terrycloth bath towels for $2 on up. The tag on the towels will say "100% cotton" or "100% cotton loop". Stay away from those towels!!!! These cheaper towels always have a polyester/nylon blend in the towel backing. Manufacturers refer to a towel as 100% cotton because they consider the LOOPS to be the towel, while the backing merely holds the "towel" (loops) together!!!! When the loops part while drying your car/truck or removing Zaino, the polyester/nylon backing on these so-called "100% cotton" towels will be exposed to your vehicle’’s finish and will scratch it.

Look for those Royal Velvets and Charismas. Don't accept any substitutes!!!!!!!!! And when you get them, cut off the borders, just above the decoration band (called selvedges).

According to the people I talked to a few months ago at our local Fieldcrest/Cannon outlet store, they are discontinuing the Royal Velvets but supposedly are coming out with a "new, improved" version soon.

Happy toweling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts