Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi so I am totally new to the rsx platform as well as modifying cars in general and looking into buy rpf1's specifically 17x9 +35. I have read the forum about rpf1's 17x9 +35 vs +22 but all the information is overwhelming. I was wondering if anyone could help me with what I need in order for these wheels to fit. (I have a completely stock 5 speed BASE RSX)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have +45 with 10mm spacers (pretty much +35). +35 should be fine, just rubs if you're lowered so you need to roll your fenders and trim the liners in the front which is what I did. Only thing different was that I had to install longer studs to make it work with the spacers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey sorry about the late reply don’t get on here much but no 17x9 +35 worked fine for me no rubbing and at that time I had no negative so you’ll be fine with that size

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everybody, been taking a gander at getting some Enkei RPF-1 17x9 +35 wheels for the EP3, simply thinking about what should be done to make them fit with stock suspension?
should be fine fitment wise, alignment won’t be to oem spec unless you get camber bolts for the front and camber arms for the rear

·
Registered
25 Posts
+35 is more ideal usually for fitment. I’ve got rpf1s with +22, 245/40 all around. Fenders are rolled, but the fitment was actually easier than others had made it seem it would be. Did get camber arms & bolts to accommodate.

Personally I like the xtra poke of the +22 offset, but is it worth slightly more difficult fitment? Well, it kinda limited me from getting 255s, but besides that 🤷🏾‍♂️

·
Registered
135 Posts
looking to get same setup 17x9 +35 my 05 base has the aspec suspension don't want to roll fender or anything what size tires should i get? 235/40 or 245/40?
or 17x8 +35 with 235/40 would be better?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

thanks everyone who replied it’s been a minute and made some decent progress since the first picture all the way at the top.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts