Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up this is my official tail light rewire for the 05-06 rsx models. I’ve searched everywhere to find a video of how to rewire them up and couldn’t find any. So I decided to give it a go. Hope y’all enjoy and find it helpful to anyone trying to do this DIY.

This is the link
Rsx Type S (05-06) official Tail Light rewire

·
Super Moderator
23,833 Posts
I can't watch the video right now... but why or what did you do the rewire for?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is for the 05-06 models foe the rsx. It’s basically requiring the tail lights so that both stay on at the same time. Just as the 02-04 models had them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There's already a DIY on this mod. This is what I used to do this mod:

Here are other DIY from the same site:

·
Registered
3 Posts
On the rear tails for the 02-04, the middle light is also on while the 05-06 is not. This mod just simply replicates the 02-04 tails on the 05-06 if you prefer that look which I do think looks better. But everyone is entitle to their own opinion. You can simply take the materials required from the junkyard if you want to do this mod instead of buying new ones. I posted the link above for pics and instructions on a DIY that I followed a while back.

One of the other mods I followed was adding the rear UK fog light with the switch from a Honda Pilot. I thought that was a nice touch too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's already a DIY on this mod. This is what I used to do this mod:

Here are other DIY from the same site:
Like I mentioned in my description I made a video of it too better help others with it. All that it is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts