Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Rebuild was because I lost all oil pressure, and yes that's the exhaust cam. 99% sure the culprit was the pump since I noticed some scarring, etc. on the internal components. But I fully built it for my turbo setup instead of just replacing the oil pump. Using the Brian Crower Stage 2 A3 cams now.
I see, I also consider it to be the worst case scenario! I'm with you on this. Thankyou for sharing with dude. I went through a "puddle" and hydro locked mine. I the middle of a solid N/A rebuild. I have the stock T-S cams but am going to break it in and start tuning w/ 06-08 TSX. After the rings seal -TODA A3 are looking sexy to me! Had some bent valves is about all.Still I'm going with BLOX Dual springs, FERRIA valves and guides, SUPERTECH locks on factory retainers and seats w/ factory seals. Just got done cleaning up the head. Very good out of the box! Gasket match on the intake and some unshrouding and edges around the valves. I'll have the guides put in and then lap em' myself Keep me posted on yours.

Pottery??? My name is Clay, and back in pre-2003 some of my friends used to periodically call me claymiester. Guessing that's your question about pottery?
I was just curios brew mister! Also I was kidding. Heres one for you. Driving w/ friends, someone say's "pass me the doobage". Then it was " LOOK OUT FOR THE CURBAGE"! As we hopped it. From then on "AGE" could be added to a lot of words. Not so EZ as garbage, but one might say to there G/F: I could use some suckage? But one would not say: Do the dishesagige. But it's OK to say "Let out the dogage"...Silly I know but we've kept this alive and passed it on to many others. Peace and good will.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts