Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
base auto = chick car

any other rsx is ok for a dude. not just my opinion but the opinion of my ex that had a base auto.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i am in love with the rsx and everything about it.. even though i don't know too much about it. some people say its a girl car and some say it isn't.

i just got my license about 2 months ago and i am a senior and for my graduation present i get a car less than about 20k (lucky me =]). I was thinking of getting an rsx (new) but i dont know too much about it. also i was looking into civics, but i really dont like the look compared to the rsx. can anyone give me some pros and cons of the rsx besides it being a "girl" car? i have tons of questions - email me at [email protected] if you are willing to help me out. thanks

·
Super Senior Member
857 Posts
You've got to get over what other people think about you. If you're going to spend money on a vehicle, make sure it's something you want, not what others want.

As much as I think the above poster with the "RST-4" might have a stupid looking vehicle, It's his own, and for that I give him credit.

I really don't see the RSX as a girl car either way though.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I didn't know there was such a thing as a girls car/ guys car. I mean yeah you see more girls driving sunfires, cavaliers, civics, and neons than guys but that doesnt mean its a girls car.

...OK fine... a civic is a girls car

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have not posted many replies and so cannot start a new thread....I am lookin for a complete lip kit for my 06 rsx.....and most options are for 02 - 04...can someone suggest a good website other than OEM....i like the type-r...???

·
Registered
84 Posts
No chick car!

its a chick car
The RSX is no chick car you fools! :firemad: Check the link from when the car was introduced.

http://www.hondanews.com/categories/724/releases/377

Here's a quote:

"Compared to the car it replaces, the RSX is designed to move us further upscale, and appeal to those buyers who are in the upper echelons of this market segment. Who will buy this new RSX?
Slide:
27 years old
College degree
$60,000 household income
The target buyer is 27 years old, with a college degree and $60,000 in average annual household income. They are affluent, lead active lifestyles, and are definitely trendsetters.
Slide:
RSX: 60% male
RSX Type-S: 80% male
We anticipate about 60% of the RSX buyers to be male, with 80% male for the RSX Type-S you see here on stage."

:chuck: Dodge Neon drivers don't qualify. That's why they drive Neons! :iptf:

·
Registered
13,538 Posts
You've got to get over what other people think about you. If you're going to spend money on a vehicle, make sure it's something you want, not what others want.

As much as I think the above poster with the "RST-4" might have a stupid looking vehicle, It's his own, and for that I give him credit.

I really don't see the RSX as a girl car either way though.
lolz, thats a photochop.

1 - 20 of 200 Posts