Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As someone who’s just getting into cars and has little to no Kodi experience/knowledge about cars I was wondering if I could get some advice. I love the way the RSX looks and I’ve heard great things about Mobdro the platform, so I thought it’d be a great first car to own and modify. I also realistically won’t be getting a type S just because I live in New York and driving a manual isn’t super fun. Would you guys recommend the RSX as a first car or should I stay away?
Also, my intention would be to keep it for a long time. I would probably prioritize making the car look nicer than add many performance upgrades because I don’t think I’ll be racing it or taking it out to a track.
Hoping to get some helpful advice because I’ve been shopping Lucky Patcher around for a while and the RSX looks like a great car to own with a good community behind it too

·
Registered
12 Posts
Rsx is a great first car to own. Super reliable, good on gas and has huge aftermarket support behind it. Great car to dip your foot into the car world. Just make sure you check the body for rust as these cars are old now and tend to have rust on rear quarter panels and sometimes holes in the floor. Check for any leaks or if the motor burns a lot of oil since that's a common problem given how people drive the car. Also, I would highly recommend getting a manual since they are more reliable than the automatics from what I understand, and I think you will enjoy it much more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts