Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ep3 or what
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for all you ppl who dont kno or have been arguing about, my friend's .civic lx manual can keep up with my friends stock rsx base auto . yes it is true...no matter how painful it is to accept the truth...and yes the rsx auto has bout 35 more hp but it simply cant beat the civic. the lil honda was winning 2:1. although he had a revo short shifter, magnaflow exhaust, and K&N fipk II short ram, it beat the acura fair n square. the civic had a good launch cuz it was manual and it was running on half tank while the rsx was on full...if dat made a difference at all...

but dis forum was made to clear sum things up, so to conclude, a lightly modded, almost stock civic can beat a bone stock rsx auto. i kno dis is nothin amazing and considered pretty stupid and pointless to some people. you can say your shit and/or opinion/comments here but im not typin anythin dis topic agin, i said everythin i needed to say in here

·
I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!
20,223 Posts
ahh wow i know this is prob true because i was fender to fender with a civic that had headers, exhaust, and some other things until 3rd gear

it was a 93 coupe

btw dosnt this go in rsx vs all?

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
road racing is not street racing

but yes, on a road course it is very possible for civic to make an rsx look silly

·
Registered
732 Posts
swazi said:
road racing is not street racing

but yes, on a road course it is very possible for civic to make an rsx look silly
Especially if the person in the RSX sucks at driving.

AutoX: 90% driver, 10% car.

BTW, if you're talking about straights, you're sadly mistaken, I used to drive a civic EX and base auto is faster.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
i drove a RSX auto once... it wasn't that bad .. :thumbsup: for the civic driver

1 - 7 of 7 Posts