Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
o hai
9,439 Posts
k well i just turned 16 and my car has 1000 mile on it my bro is about to get a car and he is not into cars so (not my idea) my bro would get a lighty used z and we trade car maby some money will change hands i just have to get my mom to go for it and convince her that would put a tone of money in my rsx to try to get to go fast and be like why not get an already fast but no mater what i will not leave crsx
ton is spelled without an "e"

btw you're 16 and you want a 350z already? you spoiled punk you

part of me is jealous. -.-

·
Boots to Asses
6,403 Posts
fuck no i wouldnt. the Z blindspot is a fucking piece of shit that gets on my nerves. i woudlnt get the Z over the base but i would most certainly get another car other than a Z over a base. How about a used g35, wrx, evo, ect ect...

·
PPG Krew
5,477 Posts
Modded Type-S would make it a very hard decision but if u have that opportunity then definitely hit it up

·
H.A.M
7,743 Posts
....what kind of question is this? Dont get me wrong I love Rsx(es) base or type S but the 350z is a whole new class man. that like asking should u trade a ps2 for a ps3 at not cost.

dumb nut the obvious answer is YES. I give u 100 dollars if u give me 10 dollars do u really need to ask for advice?

I meant no diss on our lovely rsx(s) but u know what i mean

1 - 20 of 27 Posts