Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys !! Im jose im new to the community and i was some what looking to the forums and i was wondering if you guys can help me out, i have a some what stock 02 Rsx base
Mods are
-Dc full pipping exhaust
-Aem air intake
and thats it lol..

Anyways i want to turbo it just for shits and giggles any suggestions

·
Registered
208 Posts
It has been done no doubt, look on youtube. Your money, if you can do it then do it. Maybe try driving a Type-S/Si with full bolt-ons tuned and see if it meets your expectations. If not then go boost or get a Type-S and go boost.
I know a guy that had a base and bought a Type-S that revs to 9000 rpm/tuned and he loves the shit out of it.

·
Aspiring Race Car Driver
76 Posts
Hello guys !! Im jose im new to the community and i was some what looking to the forums and i was wondering if you guys can help me out, i have a some what stock 02 Rsx base
Mods are
-Dc full pipping exhaust
-Aem air intake
and thats it lol..

Anyways i want to turbo it just for shits and giggles any suggestions
It could be worth, but for your own sake don't go with an eBay kit. And I wouldn't push more than 6-8 psi on stock engine. Now if you get into building up the engine for boost and power, then sky is the limit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Stock block with 97k miles Greddy log manifold and intercooler, Garret GT3076R water cooled ball bearing turbo running 8 psi ID 1000cc injectors, some kind of NGK spark plugs my tuner told me to get Straight 2.5 inch to 2.75 Skunk2 Megapower R exhaust (should probably be bigger) Quafie LSD 255 tires all around (still spins like a bitch) Tein advance coilovers. The spring rates on these are too low. Needs stiffer suspension in the back to hold the front wheels to the ground. Right now, the car squats too much. Plenty of other suspension mods and other things, but that's pretty Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 much the basics for power on the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts