Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
omoshiroi son
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey sup, i got rear ended lightly, no damage really. I just wanted to make sure if theres anything wrong. Im not sure if its normal but right where the license plate is at the top is there a opening above? or should there be a cover over it so u cant stick your hand through? and i see theres a light there, how do i check if that lights still working?

·
Lurker
34,690 Posts
Hey sup, i got rear ended lightly, no damage really. I just wanted to make sure if theres anything wrong. Im not sure if its normal but right where the license plate is at the top is there a opening above? or should there be a cover over it so u cant stick your hand through? and i see theres a light there, how do i check if that lights still working?
The light that lights ur license plate at night? :confused: ..if thats the one, then turn ur headlights on.

·
Lurker
34,690 Posts
here's what mine look like...

·
omoshiroi son
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thx, i saw a black piece of plastic lying on the ground, figured it had to have come from somewhere. Probably her car. Looks like from the pics its a openin; no real cover over it.

Thanks.

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
thx, i saw a black piece of plastic lying on the ground, figured it had to have come from somewhere. Probably her car. Looks like from the pics its a openin; no real cover over it.

Thanks.
no scratch or anything?

Lucky you

·
Lurker
34,690 Posts

Thanks.
no prob.

David

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
its supposed to be like that....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts