Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i recently got a 03 RSX-S before that i was driving my 99 Integra. I find the clutch in my RSX is a lot more stiff and has way less room to engage than the integra did. I just went from one car into another and its totally different.

I put a brand new clutch in my Integra last year, so its defiantly not a wear issue. Is it normally for the pedal feel to be that different? Or am i suspecting the previous owner to have put in a stage 1 clutch or something?

·
Registered
3 Posts
So i recently got a 03 RSX-S before that i was driving my 99 Integra. I find the clutch in my RSX is a lot more stiff and has way less room to engage than the integra did. I just went from one car into another and its totally different.

I put a brand new clutch in my Integra last year, so its defiantly not a wear issue. Is it normally for the pedal feel to be that different? Or am i suspecting the previous owner to have put in a stage 1 clutch or something?
I just test drove an 04 type S and felt the same thing, I cam coming off of an 96 GSR, did you find out anything about it being stiff? did the clutch need to be replaced??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts