Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
Im new in this board . The board is really cool.

I am from austria and im thinkin to import a rsx from the usa. Im searching for a Rsx up to 9k maximal 10k.
It is possible to find a RSX facelift for this price ? The mileage must not be low. It should be middle.

sorry for my english :rolleyes:

greez

· Banned
11,504 Posts
Hello
Im new in this board . The board is really cool.

I am from austria and im thinkin to import a rsx from the usa. Im searching for a Rsx up to 9k maximal 10k.
It is possible to find a RSX facelift for this price ? The mileage must not be low. It should be middle.

sorry for my english :rolleyes:

greez
What do you mean RSX facelift?

If you want to import, then go with a DC5 Integra Type R instead, if possible.

· Banned
11,504 Posts
The rsx 2005.
The dc 5 are right hand drive and i doesnt like that.
And it must not be a type s.
DC5 is the chassis code for both.

· Banned
11,504 Posts
Is 9000$ to few ???
for a 2005 rsx ?
thats not enough

No not for a base model, that sounds about right
he'd be lucky to find one that low, but what about importation fees. plus it would have to be high mileage to be that low, and you wouldn't want to go through the trouble of importing if it were to have problems.

· Banned
80,731 Posts
Do you want the base version for automatic?

Seriously think about just finding a Type R from Europe. It will save you a lot of hassle and be a better car.

· Banned
11,504 Posts

· ABP FTMFW!!!
1,192 Posts
Well I live in Boston and shipped few cars to Europe which costed about $1500 for a trailer where you can fit up to 3 cars....so basically you finding an RSX with low millage for $7000 + shipping its kinda impossible...but good luck with the buy...maybe you get lucky...:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.