Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
josephphng said:
damn, i burned teh Cigerette lighter fuse, anyone k nwo where the fuse is located?

dont mean to be a smartass but i think its in the fusebox, the cigg. lighter fuse most of the time in cars is

·
Registered
15 Posts
josephphng, not tryin' 2 be rude, but do u ever reply 2 n-e-1 who pm's u or sends u a reply 2 your posts? i've hit u up a racka times, but no response. was tryin' 2 see if u still had the oem kit 4 sale cuz i wanted 2 buy it. i was just repsonding 2 your post u had in the 4 sale forum. can u lemme know what the deal is, please? sorry 2 hijack the post n' by the way check the fuse box under the steering column or under the hood. not sure which one the cig lighter is in. owners manual tells u which fuse is which.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Look under the dash to the left of your steering wheel. There's a small fuse box up there. The Cig-lighter fuse is a mini-30amp I believe (you'll have to pick one up at auto-store). There's two sizes of fuses - get the smaller ones. I just replaced mine 2 weeks ago.

The fusebox in the engine compartment is for (basically) engine and exterior items.

·
Registered
301 Posts
under steering wheel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts