Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2006 RSX Type-S
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
  • ‘06 RSX Type S was Bone stock
  • K20Z1 in perfect condition with ~50,000 miles.
  • Transmission was ok, occasional 3rd gear wall and not very smooth-feeling most of the time. No pop outs though.
  • Upgraded with many OEM parts such as A-Spec susp. And rear wing. Mugen sport Pedals, titanium shift knob and oem shift boot, brand new oem steering wheel and MORE.
  • will include original oem susp. With 40,000 miles on it.
  • New a/c compressor installed in march 2018.
  • Also inquire about several upgrades still in bag (floor mats; oem fogs) Photos and videos attached, feel free to ask for pictures of anything specific.
  • UPDATE: several people were very interested in the wing And shift knob so the car will be sold wingless, and with the original plastic/leather knob that came on the car. sorry about that.

·
Super Moderator
23,808 Posts
well you'll definitely want to put this in the correct section if you are looking to sell the car. Plus pictures are needed also.

I moved it and changed title a little, you can edit as needed.

·
Registered
2006 RSX Type-S
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Yes, Let me upload some pictures. by the way, now that I looked at the pictures I see that I also had authentic Mugen sports pedals. Some of these pictures are before the accident some are after. Also, I’m 99% sure I can’t sell this locally. This is camaro and truck land, I’ve never seen a single RSX type S around here, even not very many hondas period.. so probably this is meant more for someone from another part of Texas, like the cities, SA Houston, Corpus, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 RSX Type-S
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would be removing the head unit btw I need that for my IS300 hehe. Just a couple of things I remembered, car has brand new brake pads, and brand new a/c compressor which was working properly last time I used it. Feel free to contact and ask questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 RSX Type-S
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure. I paid around $300 for them at a dealership website, go ahead and make me an offer. DM if you want.

·
Registered
2006 RSX Type-S
3 Posts
Are you willing to part with the wing and trunk lip? If so, how much would you be looking for plus shipping cost to 22015 zip code area?

Thanks! Yes, Let me upload some pictures. by the way, now that I looked at the pictures I see that I also had authentic Mugen sports pedals. Some of these pictures are before the accident some are after. Also, I’m 99% sure I can’t sell this locally. This is camaro and truck land, I’ve never seen a single RSX type S around here, even not very many hondas period.. so probably this is meant more for someone from another part of Texas, like the cities, SA Houston, Corpus, etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts