Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen any RSX with rear window Louvers?

http://www.americanmuscle.com/mustang-rear-window-louvers-2005.html

Customer fabricated or otherwise? Just wondering. Think this could be a pretty good look and I just wanted to know if it had been done before. I searched the site and couldn't find anyone so maybe everyong here thinks they look awful or would prefer a big wing to louvers?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
because its not even cool, mustangs tried it and failed, its a mustang thing, always has and always will be. besides im pretty sure there ilegal because they ubstruct the drivers view through the rear view mirror

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
because its not even cool, mustangs tried it and failed, its a mustang thing, always has and always will be. besides im pretty sure there ilegal because they ubstruct the drivers view through the rear view mirror
I like the look. Its not illegal. You are not even required to have a rear window. (for example big rigs and trucks with boxes on the back) only two mirrors are required by law any combination of right left and rear as long as you have two functioning mirriors.

Anyone else?

·
Sith Lord
3,746 Posts
NO! only for like 80's mustangs and camaros... and i agree it looks like crap on them too...

and your right you could paint over your back window if you wanted you don't have to have it... (that might look better)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So to fit in I should get some cardboard cut out a 3 piece wing spray paint the whole thing red and duct tape it together to the back of my car.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
it'll be like seeing a mustang with a ricer body kit and ricer wing :shakehead:

I don't think it'll flow very well. the RSX has simple, clean lines. then you add the automotive equivalent of a mullet, don't think it'll work

if you're dead set on it, put it on in your garage, post pictures on CRSX and wait for judgement lol but I don't think it'll look good

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To be honest I'm not dead set on it. Just wondering if anyone had already beaten me to it. Guess not LOL.

Maybe I'll spend some quality time with Photo shop and decide after.

Reactions: Deku-DC5

·
Bańned
12,106 Posts
dude fucking do it. youll be the first evaaaaaaa. make your name known. you wanna be famous dont you?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts