Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had your choice between a RSX-S and an ITR, without price being a factor, which would you choose and why?

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
The type r, don't know why, but it seems a much better car to me.

·
Registered
487 Posts
i would get a 2001 phynix yellow type R. why becuase its built for race, already, has 195 hp, and runs a 14.5 stock. and becuase I know the B series motors like the back of my hand and i could make it fast as shit, for cheap. but i couldnt find a stock one under 20,000 miles, so i bought the type s. the type s is a bit different for one the cornering in a type s is not nearly as good as the dc2 type r. i have seen the video of 2 dc2 type r's vs 2 dc5 type rs. the dc2 type rs beat the new type r's i dont know if anyone else has seen the video but see it and u decide. but yes the old dc2 type r!!!

·
Gymnast
2,447 Posts
I like the DC2 Type-R styling a lot better than the Type-S, but i am sure that the K-series engine is superior to thhe B-series in many ways.

·
Yes, thats my email.
3,212 Posts
I would deffinetly get the DC2r. The double wishbone suspension and limited slip differential deffinetly make the car far superior as an all around performer. If only it had the k20a engine in there, and then that car would be a fucking monster.(i have no idea if it fits) Unfortunately I had no idea it existed when I got my car and also I didnt choose my car it was a generous gift from the rents.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts