Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I make my car beat a Z06 with borala ( i think thats how you spell it) exaust?

·
Registered
715 Posts
its BORLA EXHAUST ... u need to do more reading and spelling . SEARCH plz

·
Stunnahood Co-Founder
2,531 Posts
Stage 47 turbo and vtec engagement at 100 rpms then he is owned.

If you keep making topics like this you are going to get no respect on this board and no one will help you with shit.

Now seriously....
In order for you to beat a z06 in the quarter (I assume this is what you are asking) you are gonna need a stage 2 turbo kit (pistons and rods), 3 inch exhaust, test pipe, fmi, clutch, lsd, flywheel, axles to handle the power, be a very good driver (extremely important) and run on slicks. For the twisties you are going to need ALOT more because the c5 has the great advantage of rwd, a much lower center of gravity, and an amazing all around stock suspension.
Hope I could help.
-Tony

·
28,750 Posts
Thanks tb for making a helpful post.

And to make an RSX beat a Z06 there will need to be a TON of modifications so that the RSX doesn't kicked right off the map. If you want to compete with a Z06, an SRT-4, DSM, or WRX would probably fare better, but would still need to modify a lot.

·
i-VTEC, Do you?
973 Posts
Get your mommy and daddy to buy you a Ferrari. That or slash the z06's tires.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
RyuRSX said:
Get your mommy and daddy to buy you a Ferrari. That or slash the z06's tires.
I'm willing to bet the z06 on rims would still put up a good fight. :laughing:

Seriously though ricerboi you would need so many modifications you would find yourself wishing you bought the z06 in the first place.

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
poop :topicsuck :trolls: :wtf: :finger: :lame: :spam: :flush: :shooting: :boring:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ahhhhh I am starting to thing that this RSX won't beat anything! So far I have lost every race I have been in with this thing! If they wouldn't let me get the M3 I should of tried to talk them into the WRX STI. :(

·
RaCe-MaStEr
245 Posts
Ricerboi said:
ahhhhh I am starting to thing that this RSX won't beat anything! So far I have lost every race I have been in with this thing! If they wouldn't let me get the M3 I should of tried to talk them into the WRX STI. :(
Who did you race? I would suggest... LEARN HOW TO DRIVE BETTER !

·
Remember
1,929 Posts
tb's type-s said:
Stage 47 turbo and vtec engagement at 100 rpms then he is owned.

If you keep making topics like this you are going to get no respect on this board and no one will help you with shit.

Now seriously....
In order for you to beat a z06 in the quarter (I assume this is what you are asking) you are gonna need a stage 2 turbo kit (pistons and rods), 3 inch exhaust, test pipe, fmi, clutch, lsd, flywheel, axles to handle the power, be a very good driver (extremely important) and run on slicks. For the twisties you are going to need ALOT more because the c5 has the great advantage of rwd, a much lower center of gravity, and an amazing all around stock suspension.
Hope I could help.
-Tony
The fastest RSX running a set up like this ran a 12.5 in the 1/4. Some stock Z06's run 11's stock. An RSX could probably never run as fast as a stock Z06 because of traction issues, and if it did, it would not be streetable.

·
Remember
1,929 Posts
Ricerboi said:
Sounds like you can't drive. And 99% of cars can't run a Z06.

·
Stunnahood Co-Founder
2,531 Posts
Super DC5 said:
The fastest RSX running a set up like this ran a 12.5 in the 1/4. Some stock Z06's run 11's stock. An RSX could probably never run as fast as a stock Z06 because of traction issues, and if it did, it would not be streetable.
The fastest I have ever seen a z06 run was mid 12's and an rsx with this setup could see low 12's and possibly high 11's.
-Tony

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cars I lost to:

WRX
Z06
Audi A4
Bmw M3
330i
S2000
camero v6

Can't wait for mods this car is sooo slow. I'm a good driver, just the cars fault. :(

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
tb's type-s said:
The fastest I have ever seen a z06 run was mid 12's and an rsx with this setup could see low 12's and possibly high 11's.
-Tony
Jost head on over to the 1/4 times thread in the 1/4 forum to see real world times. No 11's at all.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.