Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. If these two were to race, both completely stock, which would win?
2. Which is the "better" car overall?
3. What are the Pros and Cons between the two Cars??

Im just curious because i am currently working/saving up my money to buy myself a car, and i'm somewhat stuck between the two...well, kinda, sorta, im more likely to get the RSX-S, but i'd like to get more feedback about the cars if you were to compare them to each other, thanks! :)

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
This can go either way its your preference I like the rsx more s2ks look good but small as hell, ride like shit, 2 seater. Rsx is bigger still rides like shit.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don't like the S2K because of the fact that it's small... and most S2K's i've seen, are soft tops, and it's a pain to have soft tops because they get worn out more T_T
Convertible's are cool to a certain extent, and yea, im sure the S2K would be really nice to fix up, but, im still leaning over to the RSX Side :p

im lookin for any reason to change my mind about what car to get instead

·
Registered
146 Posts
dude if ur going for speed go for the s2k a couple mods and u got urself a beast. I like the type S to but for speed u got to swap most of the time for that k24, and if ur going for looks the s2k looks good with the hard-top, drop, nice wheels, headers, exhaust, and BAM!! u got a mean mofo! mean:firemad: the rex does to but hands down to the s2k. Well thats my opinion good luck.:coffee:

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it's flagged? *checks the link...*

agh, lame! it is, the fuckk, i was just on that thing about 30 min ago or so T_T i forgot what year it is... dammit lol...

·
Jedi Master Member
2,689 Posts
s2000 faster stock for stock

better is subjective

cons of s2000 is that its a 2 seater
pros of s2000 is that you can drive top down, looks sexy, could be a track monster

cons of rsx fwd, girls car
pros... none?
just to add to cons of s2000...top down = gay
two guys cruisin' with top down = wicked gay

·
You Want Some Rep Points?
192,687 Posts
i use to have an 05' RSX, love it, fun to drive but get boring at the end.
making a U Turn with complete suspenion setup still feel like i'm in a family van.
S2K with double wish bone ftw!
S2k is faster then the RSX.

1 - 20 of 275 Posts