Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a base model 2002 rsx and when the motor gets to a higher rpm it will not shift any help would be greatly appreciated?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Don’t listen to this dude above me black rooster all he is is a troll ! And if it’s a manual check your master and slave cylinder for leaking if they leaking start with that it also could be your linkige or even low clutch fluid also before tearing apart transmission try replacing transmission fluid with synchromesh transmission fluid I have heard wonders If all else fails have a shop check before you tear apart a transmission that does not need it that’s alwars the last step you take

·
Registered
76 Posts
Don’t listen to this dude above me black rooster all he is is a troll ! And if it’s a manual check your master and slave cylinder for leaking if they leaking start with that it also could be your linkige or even low clutch fluid also before tearing apart transmission try replacing transmission fluid with synchromesh transmission fluid I have heard wonders If all else fails have a shop check before you tear apart a transmission that does not need it that’s alwars the last step you take
Not sure how I was a troll to you.

I had the same issue with my 2011 SI. It was my synchros. I post based on my experiences to help.

Not sure why you would dismiss my post like that.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Not sure how I was a troll to you.

I had the same issue with my 2011 SI. It was my synchros. I post based on my experiences to help.

Not sure why you would dismiss my post like that.
It would be best if we waited for the TS to specify what tranny he has. If homie has an auto for example, he'd be frantically scouring the internet trying to find synchros for his trans that don't exist lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
Your telling him that if he fixed the synchros thatbit will
Fix it that’s bad mechanics you always go to cheapest to more expensive before tearing shit apart it’s simple yes you might be right but it’s not the right answer to first start off with !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Manual and I have tried replacing master and slave still at high rpm above 3 rd tranny just seems give out???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts