Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

SOLD................................................................................

I have a 2002 Civic Si PNF-AO3, looking for $190 shipped, $180 locals. Thanks.

2002 Civic Si/PNF-A03 (Bastards at Acura dealership wrote on it w/o me knowing >.<!)

2004 Acura RSX Type S ECU/PRB-A06 (Picture previously posted) ***SOLD TO K20TUNED LLC 3/15/2010***

2002 Civic Si/PNF-A03 (Bastards at Acura dealership wrote on it w/o me knowing >.<!)

PRB & PNF together.

I know a few of you are thinking no Itrader fb and almost no post count but I've sold under the username binhdien2003 on eBay and have a healthy amount of seller feedbacks there & paypal verified if that matters to anybody.

Shipping:
I will ship same day if possible, definitely by next day through USPS Priority Mail (3-5 business days) and that promise only goes to people who pay through paypal and have confirmed addresses as it expedites processing in labeling it. Local pickups are welcomed!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Type S PRB ECU Sold!! Received payment 3/14/2010 and shipped today.

Still have the PNF ECU all ready for K-Pro!! ECU will be Tested before shipping. Bumppp!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Btw, got a bolt on mid pipe such as t1r, jp, or even a megan? Straight trade possible!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Other things that I have laying around are a stock shifter assembly, ebay SRI with a washable cone filter (came with car), and possibly an oem driver side headlight with a 3" scrape on the top corner (not too bad. great if you wanted to fab up a headlight intake mount). I say possibly because I have yet to replace it with the newer headlight I got a 2 years ago... (lazy, but if you ask for it, i will get off my ass to do it). I also have an OEM shift knob and boot in pretty mint condition. I also have a AEM 20-401S 2.5" Air Bypass Valve

and of course, the midpipe.

i guess you can choose any combination of 2 =D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts