Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all fellow rsx-ers.

I just got my rsx a week ago, and i've been tearin it up on the highways, smoking everything from geo metros to honda civic hybrids. The other day, this ford escape pulled up to me and i just dropped it into 2nd, the v-tec went vooooooom, but the escape was still there. :eek: Man...i knew now that is was time to get some MASS upgrades.

I went on ebay...and got myself a TYPE S badge! Gave me 70+ hp for just $7 including shipping. Talk about a good cost-horsepower ratio! So i went back on the highway...and and evo 8 pulled up next to me. I knew it was faster stock, but i had type S power and mashed on that car from the get go. The evo hit its limiter, and i flew by at 177 mph. Im ready to take on all cars now. Do you think a wing will put me up there with the vipers?

Better watch out if you pull up next to my white TYPES suckers! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cool! My parents bought me the Type-S 2 months ago, I heard type r's are faster, so I bought a Type R badge and replaced the Type - S badge. I think it helped a lot. The other day, I almost smoked some old lady walking across the street, but she downshifted, and took me by a car length. Man...this old lady was QUICK.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh, i forgot to mention i was pissed of at the loss..so the next day i went over to her house, and when she came out to get the paper, i hit the nos and ran her over.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
really! WOW i just got my WRX and my tranny sucks, so i got an STi sticker and my tranny still sucks cuz subaru sucks and sorry yall cant get married...

·
Registered
31 Posts
WRXownsRSX said:
Cool! My parents bought me the Type-S 2 months ago, I heard type r's are faster, so I bought a Type R badge and replaced the Type - S badge. I think it helped a lot. The other day, I almost smoked some old lady walking across the street, but she downshifted, and took me by a car length. Man...this old lady was QUICK.
Damn she got you too. That old ladys fast I bet she has a GTR walker.
:drool:

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
this is the gayest thread ever

·
Registered
31 Posts
yeah i know i just wanted to post something.......... I'll stop with the spaming now

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
worst thread every....your lucky i'm at work and i want to waste my time

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts
Closed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.