Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Whatchu Got? RSX-S v TSX

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
14,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive been bothered by my buddy always throwing his comments like 'the rsx only feels like your going faster' and refering to my wheels 'cheap wheels' i threw it out there like his car would like nice if he had his stock wheels being he is a former rsx owner..... my question is what car would u rather have 05 RSX-S or 07 Tsx.....ive raced him from a dig before....ive gotten him by like 2 1/2 car lengths.. he's stock....so am I...we both have intakes..

·
Banned
14,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They both have pros and cons, your friend is just an ass for even making an issue out of it. Just tell him to :giggitygiggity: himself. :thumbsup:
check this out..he always calls me to wash his car since he lives in an apt. so this guy comes over and from rock chips his front chrome grill is chipped but i was like scratching it and it wouldnt chip so it was like a clear on top of the chipped area...he started crying like 'you scratching it? dont scratch it.......i'm going to kick your bumper' im like "noo...if you want to scratch my bumper thats another kicking is different besides its already fucked up its not gonna get worse" this fool was about to cry man i tell you :coffee:

·
Banned
14,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went from a RSX to the TSX... They both have pros and cons... While the TSX is more comfortable, it is def slower than the RSX...

BTW, your friend is an a*hole...
yeah man tell me about it....he's a little bitch....he was actually my sisters ex..i had picked up a MM 05 he picked up the same color (06') he had fully built...kpro, lsd...the works 229 to the wheel but this fool is a little bitch...everytime we go eat or somethin i always get spot him and shit....never once has he offered...or even said 'dont trip its cool' but like i said...this guys a fag....:shakehead

·
DC5-R (車両型式に&#1
2,744 Posts
why are you still/are friends with him (still)? i was going to get a tsx but i just cant live with the fact that its an "accord" technically im leaning towards the TL

·
down south georgia boy
567 Posts
:iamwiths:

BTW, more expensive doesn't always mean faster. The TSX is not a step up from the RSX, more like a step sideways. You gain creature comforts, but you lose speed.

·
Banned
14,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why are you still/are friends with him (still)? i was going to get a tsx but i just cant live with the fact that its an "accord" technically im leaning towards the TL
:iamwiths:

BTW, more expensive doesn't always mean faster. The TSX is not a step up from the RSX, more like a step sideways. You gain creature comforts, but you lose speed.

the new tsx coming out will be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than rsx-s, so tell him to sell his car and wait
well i dont reall call him up he calls me once and a while he's more like my sisters friend...but ive driven his car...its a lot smoother definately...its cool but its not my rsx...and duff..the new tsx if its anything like the new tl type S do not want..sohc :yawn:

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
I'd much rather have a RSX. but hey I'll take anything.
I havent even driven a RSX, but the TSX drives nice, tho the TL is much better.

·
Banned
14,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah i would imagine the TL manual would pwn....ive driven an automatic as a rental....it was reeeal clean i just hate the line going thro the side of the body

·
28,750 Posts
I don't trust Acura to make an affordable TSX that'll perform well. I'm more expecting a 120hp FWD TSX, with a 40K 125hp variant to come next year.

·
Elite
7,105 Posts
don't clean his car, don't go out with him, don't answer his calls.

i wouldn't take a TSX. not enough power. and TL-S has too much power being delivered to the front wheels. if you've got that much cash to spend look to IS250 or G35 (coupe).

·
Banned
14,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
don't clean his car, don't go out with him, don't answer his calls.

i wouldn't take a TSX. not enough power. and TL-S has too much power being delivered to the front wheels. if you've got that much cash to spend look to IS250 or G35 (coupe).
i have never EVER cleaned his car...

·
down south georgia boy
567 Posts
I don't trust Acura to make an affordable TSX that'll perform well. I'm more expecting a 120hp FWD TSX, with a 40K 125hp variant to come next year.
wut? I don't see Honda making a TSX with a lower rated bhp than a Civic.

Edit: Maybe I didn't get the sarcasm through the internet... oops.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts