Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right lets begin.

So who would win in a 1/4 mile an RSX-S or an Si , RSX 5 Speed or an Si.

Autocross who would win an Si or RSX ?

Looks which is better an Si or RSX ?

If you had a choice to return you Si, would you buy an RSX ?

:thumbsup:

·
EOS
1,749 Posts
Acuraivtec said:
All right lets begin.

So who would win in a 1/4 mile an RSX-S or an Si , RSX 5 Speed or an Si.

Autocross who would win an Si or RSX ?

Looks which is better an Si or RSX ?

If you had a choice to return you Si, would you buy an RSX ?

:thumbsup:

lol what in the fuck is this? Were you tired of getting owned in the thread thats right above this one?

Sum it up...1/4 rsx-s > ep > base rsx (sorry guys, that extra tq doesn't really exist, but the 4.7 fd in my tranny really does). Looks rsx > ep, but you only really care about looks, fudgepacking ricer. Autocross...well, this is only speaking from what I've encountered, I haven't seen jdkindle auto-x even though I know he owns....but the type S's I've seen at the events I go to are usually 3-4 seconds behind me, unless their ridiculously modded in which case they're around my time. And if I returned my Si I wouldn't bother w/ another FF car like the RSX, so no to that one too.

Oh yea....

Attachments

·
My motor is my stereo
439 Posts
2k2_nbp_egg said:
lol what in the fuck is this? Were you tired of getting owned in the thread thats right above this one?

Sum it up...1/4 rsx-s > ep > base rsx (sorry guys, that extra tq doesn't really exist, but the 4.7 fd in my tranny really does). Looks rsx > ep, but you only really care about looks, fudgepacking ricer. Autocross...well, this is only speaking from what I've encountered, I haven't seen jdkindle auto-x even though I know he owns....but the type S's I've seen at the events I go to are usually 3-4 seconds behind me, unless their ridiculously modded in which case they're around my time. And if I returned my Si I wouldn't bother w/ another FF car like the RSX, so no to that one too.

Oh yea....
owned: ...........again and again :blah: :blah: :blah:

·
28,748 Posts
This post is getting closed. Keep racing threads in RSX Vs. All, and the other thread is for comparing these two. Also, keep it clean guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.