Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Its Always Sunny...
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright just being the extra cautious person that I am just bout wax in the pic below and just make sure this is non abrasive, couldnt find a yes or no online or on the package/label.

so if you could let me know it would be great this is my first wax so figured I would use the everyday mans wax...meaning cheap and you can find it anywhere. so if you could lmk and maby recomend a wax for next time let me know thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
that wax is fine and non abrasive, next time see if you find the tech wax from meguriars its not expensive either and awesome

·
MIT
264 Posts
make sure you use a clay bar before you wax too for best results..i prefer the megs gold class(part of that might be cause it smells awesome)
its meant to bring out the dark in dark colored cars.

·
Southside Hitman
2,676 Posts
i've used it, it works decently, I have been using the nu finish stuff lately cause its sorta cheap, but you guys recommend mcguires?

·
Southside Hitman
2,676 Posts
not to thread jack but is there any good tutorials on claybaring? I've never done it, just washed and waxed, and thought i ought to try my hand at it

·
Southside Hitman
2,676 Posts
good call :face: im pretty busy at work so i didnt really search around. at least i didnt make a new thread :rolleyes::p

·
Registered
23 Posts
f that wax, it sucks. Get a bottle of optimum spray wax, a bit more expensive but well worth it. It also last quite a while.

·
Registered
947 Posts
i bought the wax a while back as a back up when I was out of money. about 4 months ago i finally got around to use this wax. worked pretty good with some claybar-ing.

Here is a picture taken from the night i waxed the car:

Daytime shot (Next day):

The wax only lasted about 3 months. probably cause i didnt get around to seal it and the wildfires that has been going on in my state made my car really dusty. Overall it wasnt a bad wax for the 3 dollars i spent.

P.S. yea still need to change my headlights.....came with the car.... lolllll

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
i bought the wax a while back as a back up when I was out of money. about 4 months ago i finally got around to use this wax. worked pretty good with some claybar-ing.

Here is a picture taken from the night i waxed the car:

Daytime shot (Next day):

The wax only lasted about 3 months. probably cause i didnt get around to seal it and the wildfires that has been going on in my state made my car really dusty. Overall it wasnt a bad wax for the 3 dollars i spent.

P.S. yea still need to change my headlights.....came with the car.... lolllll
What the hell did that wax do to your car?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts