RSX who hit a Benz

Tags
benz hit rsx
2K views 28 replies 26 participants last post by  LitUpRSX 
#1 ·
Are you a member here? :laughing:

http://www.pokerknightsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5009
LOL...you wont believe this:

This afternoon we're coming home, southbound on Bonaventure Dr at Southland (behind WalMart). Red light and I decide to move over to the right lane in the gamble someone's turning left, even though there's way more cars. All of a sudden this silver Acura comes FLYIN by me in the left lane..."he's not gonna stop...." WHAM!!! right into the back of a Black Mercedes (*fixed thanks to Al*) and bounces into a cabbie and mini van. All of a sudden I see his back-up lights go on..
"He's taking off!!!....quick, Heather, hand me my camera" (yeah my new one with the big lens!!) I start snapping pictures in burst mode. He backs up...does a U-turn and takes off northbound right by us. Snapping pictures the whole way. The BMW and cabbie also do U-turns and take off after him. We pull into the WalMart Lot and phone 911. Cops come and I give my statement along with the pictures. The cop just starts to laugh.
This is what I managed to get:

See less See more
#4 ·
lmao wow. that kid is a dumbass.

#24 ·
That idiot didn't even look concerned... He had his head dipped and forward like a fat raging bull.

He looks like he thinks he's driving some supercar, until he tried to brake and realized the brakes are crap hahaha...

#25 ·
Stop with the ITBL's, the original was in the lounge, reposts don't count in other forums, not everyone goes to the lounge. If there is another in the general forum that I havent locked yet, let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.