Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the Type R CF front lip, side skirts, rear lip, and rear wing. I was wonderign if anyone knew the quality of these products? Where is the best place to get the best quality products for the RSX?

·
Registered
34,829 Posts
i know 2 people that have ordered the cf lip from them and they had no complaints! neondevil and k20allmotor to be exact...ive seen k20's in person and it looks GREAT! im planning on getting mine from them within the next 2 weeks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
479 Posts
I ordered the type-r lip from them and delivery only took like a week and a half. But they sent me the OEM lip in carbon fiber, i just ended up keeping it. Also it cracked while i was installing it with little strain, not just a small crack a big one, and then was obliterated when i hit a porcupine but i guess any lip would do that.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
azulRSX said:
I ordered the type-r lip from them and delivery only took like a week and a half. But they sent me the OEM lip in carbon fiber, i just ended up keeping it. Also it cracked while i was installing it with little strain, not just a small crack a big one, and then was obliterated when i hit a porcupine but i guess any lip would do that.
that's quite a chain of bad lucks. =(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.