Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

RSX's in Indiana?? *chat*

Tags
indiana rsx
54K views 906 replies 91 participants last post by  TreborJ 
#1 ·
Hey, just wondering if there are any members on here around my area. Iv'e seen a few on here from Indianapolis, but I live in Decatur (20 minutes south of Fort Wayne. A couple months back I saw an 02-04 abp type-s. It looked identical to mine, just wondering if your'e a member on here.

#8 ·
Merrillville / Schererville in da house. well, not realy, i live in BFE, but i cruise out in m'ville / s'ville on the weekends. Anyone else from NW indiana?

I host a weekly saturday night cruise out here when the weather is nice. about 100-150+ cars every weekend.

2002 RSX Type-S, Hondata K-Pro ECU, Precision T3/T4 0.63 A/R, TiAL 38mm, HKS SSQV, Walbro 255lph, Precision 520cc/min injectors, Treadstone T-10 FMIC, RevHard cast manifold,Eibach dual valve springs w/ tit retainers, ARP head studs, Cometic head gasket, AEM fuel rail and AEM Tru Power underdrive pulleys, open 3" stainless down pipe, custom 2.5" IC pipes, Mugen T-stat and oil cap, AutoMeter boost, oil press, and oil temp gauges, stripped interior, 17x8 5zigen FNO1R-C bronze wheels w/ Falken RT-615 rubber 225/45r17, Progress 27mm F and 22mm R sway bars, Ground Controll coil overs, Hotchkis End Links, VIS GT carbon hood, VIS carbon lip, V.M.S. carbon F-1 mirrors.

dyno tuned on 8psi (93oct ) and 10 psi (109oct)
8psi=200wtq / 315whp
10psi=220wtq / 346whp

best 1/4 e.t. = 12.84 @ 109mph, 2.0 60ft
best 1/4 mph = 13.10 @ 113mph, 2.2 60ft

#9 ·
Hey there arent ya Rosie's buddy with the turbo RSX?? If soo... hey whats up Rosie has talked about ya and your weekend meets out there in Merriville... was suppose to go to one but I was working for the lose!! :wavey:

#10 ·
whos Rosie on here? possibly? but yeah, we arent meeting up too much now cuz its retarded cold outside, but im sure spring time will be cruising again. we usually hit up Hooters in M'ville or Hooters in S'ville. and lately weve been hanging at the Stake-n-Shake on Indy Blvd in Highland IN. sat nights. so where you from?

#11 ·
Hey my new friend :wavey: Im from Illinois but have family and friends out in Indiana. Rosie (MATT)... his sn is Rosie on the forum page but since he doesnt have an RSX anymore Im pretty sure he's in the STI forums now! :thumbsup:

#13 ·
Yeah you could say that again the darkside lol. So yeah Im pretty sure we'll see him come out to the meets out here in M'ville or S'ville. :thumbsup: Its funny he misses his RSX @ times... like this one time we went under a tunnel and he says "damnn my RSX sounded way better under this tunnel than my STI" :( GOTTA LOVE THE :vtec: LOL

#16 ·
hey, indiana peeps, i started an online forum site called velocitymodz.com

its an all inclusive forum for all imports / sport compacts in the indiana/illinois area, so if your interested, feel free to join up. i am also rsxpat on there. we host weekly cruise nights and other events like car shows, meet n greets, or just to hang out and shoot pool or what ever.

so go check it out. keep in mind its new so we dont have a ton of members yet, but its cathcing on fast. post pics of yer ride, kill stories, event meets, tech questions, what ever.

thanks

rsxpat

#17 ·
1st or 2nd week of June or July 2008

Hey peeps, Velocity Motorsports is planning to host an Import / Exotic auto show this summer at the Hooters in Merrillville Indiana on RT30 + I-65.
The official date has not yet been set, but we plan on the first or second week
of June or July. Im just waiting to hear back from the promotions office to make it official. So tell everyone you know with a cool car to participate. All proceeds will go to charity. We plan on having a live DJ, possibly a live radio station braodcast, food specials, and door prizes and of course trophies in all catogories. There may even be a special guest apperence from the Techademics dvd crew !

When i get more info and a set date, i will keep you posted. Any of you who wish to help out by volunteering your services to either be judges, ticket sales, vehicle entry monitors, set up - tear down help, please contact me in advance. To any of you would be willing to donate any contributions, please contact me. The money will be used to order trophies, pay the DJ / radio station, and door prizes. All ticket sales and raffel money will go towards helping Renee Ogerno, a friend of mine who was involved in a major accident a few weeks back. So pelase help Renee and lets make this an event to remember.

Once agian, sorry for no set date as of yet, but I will keep you posted when it is official.

Thank you sincerly,

Pat, aka rsxpat
Velocity Motorsports

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.