Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 345 Posts

·
Never narc'd on nobody.
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see anything like this posted anywhere else, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I personally prefer OEM wheels on cars, especially OEM wheels that don't belong on that year/make/model.

I've seen a few posts for S2000 wheels, or TL wheels, but I thought having a place where one could find all the different types of OEM style wheels on the RSX would be a good thing.

I'll start off with my sunflower Si's:

·
Awww Yeah...
4,218 Posts
I didn't see anything like this posted anywhere else, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I personally prefer OEM wheels on cars, especially OEM wheels that don't belong on that year/make/model.

I've seen a few posts for S2000 wheels, or TL wheels, but I thought having a place where one could find all the different types of OEM style wheels on the RSX would be a good thing.

I'll start off with my sunflower Si's:
Join the club, previous owner did it. I'm still undoing his mistakes.
...you seemed pretty content in you first post

·
Never narc'd on nobody.
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...you seemed pretty content in you first post
Right. I like OEM wheels. Not these in particular, but I figured I'd set the tone. I'm looking for pics of other OEM wheels.

I didn't start a thread with the title of RSX's on Si wheels, because I already know it looks terrible.

I didn't think this was that difficult to discern, BMW and Merc guys seem to have no trouble understanding.

Thank you for your concern though.

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
18" HFP, in bad need of some 25mm spacers (will be getting soon)

Only side shot I have, note I got rid of the 215/35s and went to 225/40

·
Never narc'd on nobody.
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you joined in 06 and ur still trying to fix the previous owners mistakes? or is this your second rsx?
Bought it a month ago. I was curious about the cars back then so I joined.

·
Never narc'd on nobody.
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
should just get 05/06 type-S wheels if u wanna stay OEM, they look amazing i wish i never sold mine
Agree, they look nice, but that's the more common route, I'm more interested in AP2 or TL wheels, but I've yet to see anyone pull off the latter.

·
Never narc'd on nobody.
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the ap wheels look good. tl-s wheels? i'm sure ive seen at least one other who's rocked those on the boards
Yeah, I didn't like the TL-S wheels at all. I honestly prefer the 3rd gen standard TL wheels. Like I said though, I haven't seen them presented very well.

Anyway, the point of this thread was not for me to get "ideas" of what I'm looking for, but more so if people are searching, they can find one thread, with all different styles of OEM wheels in it. Searching for specifics is difficult sometimes, so I figured having something generalized would be nice for future searches. Seems that we're off to a good start.

·
Registered
52 Posts
really like those 18" HFP's, and i like where this thread is going.....

common route with a uncommon color (hyper black), getting some beefier tires when these re11's are done.

they look darker in person.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
really like those 18" RPF's, and i like where this thread is going.....

common route with a uncommon color (hyper black), getting some beefier tires when these re11's are done.

they look darker in person.
18 RPF1's?? I have 17x9's, and the scooby in my picture is on 17's as well...

1 - 20 of 345 Posts