Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im lookin to purchase a greddy turbo kit for my car... xcept there seems to be so much negativity&problems with the kit according to the forums. Lemme kno if its worth it??? and where i can purchase it for the fewest dollars, if yes^_^. thnx so much!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
i have greddy. running it for like 3 weeks now. no cel no codes from emanage no problem at all. and pulls like a bitch. oh yea there is one problem. it drinks hella gas.

·
Registered
284 Posts
i have the CN kit but when i was looking for a greddy i found one with intercooler for really cheap. i will pm you with the details

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
is gas go down that much ? i mean the CN kit seems to burn gas the same, kimchi are u boosting 3/4 the time? heh

·
K series tuning liberator
2,524 Posts
<-----love my kit. Do the install correctly and you will be fine. If you searched you will see that most of the problems are coming from bad wiring. And check to see of you have a old emanage program or not. You will be able to tell if it has a 2kRPM studder and really shitty gas milage. If so, contact [email protected] and he will take care of it. Its as simple as re-flashing the emanage with the new updated program.

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
DrAGoN-TyPeS said:
i love my greddy kit at 9psi.... i get about 200 miles to a full tank
damn 200 is kinda low man..

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
i get 250-260 to the tank n/a...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Don't these kits run under 3 grand? Damn, I might have to look into this kit. How about reliability? My ride is a daily driver ( 42 miles round trip to work everyday)

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
im shooting for 280-300.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
MaRRk said:
Don't these kits run under 3 grand? Damn, I might have to look into this kit. How about reliability? My ride is a daily driver ( 42 miles round trip to work everyday)
the kit itself but that doesn't include intercooler so you need that too .. i've been hearin you can find both for like 3200 or so and then bov too. reliability, i have no problems.

·
Out on bail
3,816 Posts
Yea you can. but i was just wonderin, does the kit come with any electronics? i hear electronics are key to keepin the turbo engine happy and rich.

also, another perk by CN is it comes with the black magic, apexi, and gauge.

·
K series tuning liberator
2,524 Posts
we have the E-manage.....similar to the BMII and the APEXi SAFC combo.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts