Hello to all members, you are currently viewing the club rsx market place sub forum. This is here to give members an opportunity to sell/buy parts that were used or no longer needed by the original owner. As you can see, there are many sections in here where almost anything can be purchase/sold (for a price) from a simple cold air intake to a complete turbo system. Because we are offering this to you as a free service, we ask that you follow the rules below:
1) Please no chronic abuse of the resale of new product(s) or solicitation by salvage yards, by unauthorized dealers, manufacturers, or parts-flippers is strictly forbidden and may result in being banned from this site, group buys are also not allowed.
If you have new items bought by mistake, it is OK to sell them it will be supervisered by mods. Authorized vendors may post in the classifieds and can be identifed by their username in dark orange
. If you are interested in becoming an authorized vendor, please contact [email protected]
2) You must have picture(s) of the item(s) being sold, also something with your username and date of when the thread was created has to be included somewhere next to your parts
. This is to prove you have the item(s) on hand and ready for pickup/ship. No linking to craiglist/ebay/facebook/gmail/ etc, the info needs to be in your for sale thread.
3) State in the thread your location and a price, also whether you like to deal with local and/or ship (if local only, please use your regional section).
Unless you only want to trade, a price must
be listed. If trade only, use the want to buy/trade here
or again your regional for better results. Again no linking to craiglist/ebay/facebook/etc, the info needs to be in your for sale thread
4) Use the correct section for your for sale thread(s)
, we have one for everything and you should know which goes where. Example no selling an intake in the interior section or a head unit in the wheel section, those threads will be move. Keep all want to buy/want to trade threads in here
5) No More than two for sale threads a section.
I understand that some of you may have a lot of parts to sell, but please be considerate to others and not cover an entire section with your stuff. If two isn't enough, you have to group them all into a "part out" or a mod will do so for you...
6) Do not bump a thread more than once a day and edit your thread with the word "SOLD!!!" once your item(s) is/are gone,
this will prevent people asking further questions or someone bumping an old thread wondering if still available. You now also have the option to close your own for sale thread.
1) Please no whoring or trolling.
If you are not interested in dealing with the seller, do not post in the thread. A friendly bump is fine, but if we see anyone attacking the thread starter because they don't agree with the price or posting a link to their own for sale (thread jacking), infractions will be given out...
2) The rules of the forum still apply here like they do everywhere else,
if you don't understand please read clubrsx rules
3) Club RSX neither accepts nor implies any responsibility for any transaction handled here.
It is your responsibility to be a smart shopper, you can refer to a members iTrader to help you feel more comfortable doing business with them. Above all, use your own judgment "if it's too good to be true, it probably is"
For Everyone else
I will keep this thread open to offer help, if you aren't sure how to link pics from your accounts (photobucket, twitter, craiglist, ebay, facebook, etc), please post in here and a mod can see to it. Also if you want anything else relating to your thread(s) looked at, let us know and we can make the needed changes for you. You are welcome to report all other problems.
Buying used parts online can be confusing to somesone new to the game and there are many factors at play to have a successful encounter:
- Never be in a rush buying second hand. If you are in a rush use other platforms for a purchase such as a legit business with history tot he public. Buying second hand online takes a few steps to make sure you are safe and your money is safe. Do not give out your address until the last minute of the purchase, people have been targeted in the past for home robberies. You need to your homework on the seller before sending money, period. The scamming is at in all time high.
- The staff & moderators can be of assistance if needed to help is needed to check the validity of the seller. This does not mean we are here to service members for the use of making sales, simply put you should not be in a rush anyways. Please respect the staff's & moderator's privacy at the upmost highest level. Contact them by PM and do not inform the world about it. We have jobs we are doing on the forum.
- Never let the seller dictate the conditions of the sale. You are the prize you have the money. Scammers will rusuh you and inkect useless content into conversation - example. I am waiting for you at the shipping store for your payment, let's get this done. Ask as many questions as your heart desires, you have to feel these buyers out some. Ask for contact information such as return address, phone number (if possible), and do not be lead away from the forum(s) to make arrangements.
- Please consider the source. How many posts do they have? When did the join the forum(s)? Are they an active member and where do there posts typically revolve : only WTB section or classfied section? Who can vouche for this seller?