Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a base RSX 5speed and have been hitting consistant 7.6-7.7 runs with gtech meter 0-60mph.

Question is for anyone with the Hondata ECU M2 + And intake (comptech icebox or injen) what times do you get 0-60mph?

Maybe with an aftermarket cat back as well maybe even headers?

I'm asking only because for now i wish to mod the car to be AS fast as a type-S.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
enjoy187 said:
I have a base RSX 5speed and have been hitting consistant 7.6-7.7 runs with gtech meter 0-60mph.

Question is for anyone with the Hondata ECU M2 + And intake (comptech icebox or injen) what times do you get 0-60mph?

Maybe with an aftermarket cat back as well maybe even headers?

I'm asking only because for now i wish to mod the car to be AS fast as a type-S.

Thanks!
7.6-7.7. Wow. On the 5speed. Try launching harder...
That time seems a little low.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i just got my gtech and the conditions right now arent that good in my area, the roads are still wet so i can try a good run quite yet. when the roads dry up ill try a good launch this time without the 2 extra passengers.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
when the roads dry up its been raining past couple days, anyways what do you guys think of 0-60 with the Hondata M2 + Intake?

BTW what do you launch at? you just drop the clutch striaght off or just let it go quick?

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
i launch between 2500 - 3. It all depends on road condition and mods to your car though.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks man yeah i was hitting 7.2 tonight:D

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
best time so far 6.88 and a 6.9 out of 5 runs test average was 7.15:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts