Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,
If this has already been answered before I’ll gladly take the post down. I couldn’t find anything on this exactly. I may just be bad at searching or using the right words, my apologies. Anywho, I have just finished installing rbc mani, plm header, custom 3” full exhaust. I had kpro installed beforehand. I was curious if running these mods on the kpro stock basemap will be ok? I don’t want the car to run incorrectly. It’s going to be hard finding time to make the 3 hour drive to my tuner. Would anyone happen to have some advice on this situation. It’s my daily driver so I need to know. I really appreciate anyone’s help! Thanks and have a blessed day!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Hey folks,
If this has already been answered before I’ll gladly take the post down. I couldn’t find anything on this exactly. I may just be bad at searching or using the right words, my apologies. Anywho, I have just finished installing rbc mani, plm header, custom 3” full exhaust. I had kpro installed beforehand. I was curious if running these mods on the kpro stock basemap will be ok? I don’t want the car to run incorrectly. It’s going to be hard finding time to make the 3 hour drive to my tuner. Would anyone happen to have some advice on this situation. It’s my daily driver so I need to know. I really appreciate anyone’s help! Thanks and have a blessed day!
Yeah you suck at searching...
Anyways, you're probably running lean with those parts. Will it be ok? Depends on how lean you are. Being that you don't know when you can get to your normal guy, speak with an e-tuner. They'll get your fuel squared away, and then you can go to your guy and tune for power.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Since it's your daily and you need it for transportation and you didn't get the tune ready beforehand, just drive it as is and wait for the ECU to figure it out for you.

Let me know how it goes!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts