Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love my rsx but my car was in a accident before i got it and the dealer took a look at it and sad its not fixed properly so i need a new subframe and new mounts and my engine has a little peace next to some bolt missing,and my frame needs to be pulled out a little, i was thinking about fixing my car but its to much money and if i spend that much money and the car would have problems later on.

·
Firefighter/Paramedic
8,720 Posts
I was gonna buy one but then decided against it to save for a house.

They're badass looking cars, and 05DC5s must be on crack cause the back seats are awesome.

Fun car to drive, I test drove one a little bit ago. The clutch was a lot more firm than on my RSX...

·
More go less show
967 Posts
Max. Power [Bhp at rpm] 250 at 8500
i believe that rx8 is faster
Yeah I know, but havent they had hp rating problems? I also did not have much of a problem beating them when I was stock. I have also driven both and the rsx just seems to pull alot harder.:dontknow: I was considering buying one before I got the rsx.

·
More go less show
967 Posts
I was gonna buy one but then decided against it to save for a house.

They're badass looking cars, and 05DC5s must be on crack cause the back seats are awesome.

Fun car to drive, I test drove one a little bit ago. The clutch was a lot more firm than on my RSX...
It is fun to drive and the rotary does sound cool. Also the seats are better than a dc5 but still not great.

·
FDA Approved
668 Posts
It would be a nice upgrade and it doesn't cost that much more than the Type S.

·
FDA Approved
668 Posts
Max. Power [Bhp at rpm] 250hp at 8500 rpms

i believe that rx8 is faster
Road and Track...
Acceleration, 0–60 mph 5.9 sec
0–1320 ft (1/4 mile) 14.5 sec @ 95.6 mph

·
Registered
8,724 Posts
If you want more of a sports car than the type S, go for it.

However, I've heard about the uh, not so practical aspects of the car, like others have mentioned. gas mileage, rotary crap, whatever...but I hear some ecu reflash or whatever can fix the engine flooding.

And ignore the haters up there

1 - 20 of 129 Posts