Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ChemE
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be attending the SEMA IAS show in LA on April the 3rd. I will be asking Greddy a series of questions about their turbo kit and other products, and also discusing any problems, possible upgrades, recommendations they may have, and etc. If you would like to post a question that you would like me to ask them I will write it down and discuss it with them and when i return i will post their answers. Please no stupid comments or questions. Thanks again.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Extreem RSX said:
I will be attending the SEMA IAS show in LA on April the 3rd. I will be asking Greddy a series of questions about their turbo kit and other products, and also discusing any problems, possible upgrades, recommendations they may have, and etc. If you would like to post a question that you would like me to ask them I will write it down and discuss it with them and when i return i will post their answers. Please no stupid comments or questions. Thanks again.

can anyone go to this....if so im so there

·
ChemE
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Naban345 said:
can anyone go to this....if so im so there
yes anyone can go to this, but im posting for people who may not be able to attend or just don't have time to call them up and ask them. I suggest buying your tickets early as the line for tickets is always long.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts