Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

401 - 420 of 993 Posts

·
147,260 Posts
its the new thing :dontknow:
Yup, it's the "in" thing. Mine is Ferrari metallic grey with a custom white pearl added on top top make it look lighter.
Hmm, usually just seems like someone did a half-ass respray and went for the cheaper/easier route, imo. :laughing:

The metallic grey looks good though, would've been interesting to see the whole car done in that shade :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hmm, usually just seems like someone did a half-ass respray and went for the cheaper/easier route, imo. :laughing:

The metallic grey looks good though, would've been interesting to see the whole car done in that shade :thumbsup:
I understand where you're coming from, but when you're doing a shave, you need to strip most if not all the paint. I could have painted it the same stock yellow, but this gives it style.

It's all a question of opinion.

·
147,260 Posts
First time starting it in about a month

5 month old shot that I finally got around to playing with

original -

Think I'll only have it another 6 months ...

·
147,260 Posts
LS7.

I've had this car in the back of my head for quite some time as the replacement vehicle, and I feel it's getting close.

The S2000's been fun and all, but at the same time it's been pretty much the same for almost 3 years now and I guess you could say things are getting a bit boring. To make it more fun again (boost obviously) would be a big financial step, one that is almost equal to what I still owe on the car (with how I want everything done) and to me that doesn't make sense. Fun, yes. Worth it, no.

So, when I join the academy, I think I'm going to just start paying off the S and looking for a Z05-06 Z06 to trade in on. Preferably silver, but would consider Le Mans blue or that brighter metallic blue...maybe red or the orange, not sure about those yet. No black, no yellow.

Twice the power.
Three times the torque.
Almost identical gas milage + motor doesn't have to work as hard to get up and go.
Bigger trunk, more interior room.

Intake, headers, exhaust, cam, and a tune = :drool:

·
Registered
176,695 Posts
LS7.

I've had this car in the back of my head for quite some time as the replacement vehicle, and I feel it's getting close.

The S2000's been fun and all, but at the same time it's been pretty much the same for almost 3 years now and I guess you could say things are getting a bit boring. To make it more fun again (boost obviously) would be a big financial step, one that is almost equal to what I still owe on the car (with how I want everything done) and to me that doesn't make sense. Fun, yes. Worth it, no.

So, when I join the academy, I think I'm going to just start paying off the S and looking for a Z05-06 Z06 to trade in on. Preferably silver, but would consider Le Mans blue or that brighter metallic blue...maybe red or the orange, not sure about those yet. No black, no yellow.

Twice the power.
Three times the torque.
Almost identical gas milage + motor doesn't have to work as hard to get up and go.
Bigger trunk, more interior room.

Intake, headers, exhaust, cam, and a tune = :drool:
ARGGHH....I hate you...I always wanted a Z06

·
147,260 Posts
ARGGHH....I hate you...I always wanted a Z06
:laughing: Assuming I even get one of the two jobs, the soonest it could happen would be about 6-7 months. Realisticly, probably about 9-12 before I actually go to trade in. You have plenty of time to beat me to it :laughing:
i would go black with carbon fiber trim :drool:
Eh, black looks good but far too similar. A lot of the owners just do black, black windows, black wheels (be it OEM or aftermarket). Looks good, just overdone.

I'm leaning towards silver with the competition gray wheels, then some 5% tint, i/h/e/c/t, and I'm set :leghump: :pray:

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
Finally put the 2nd ZetaIII in.

And the Modifry bullshit safety stickers...

Going to reorder another set and invert the black and white, as you can just see the stock label behind it and I wasn't quite thinking and the backside I put upside down, well when the visor is down the holding monster is upside down. hahaha

Greg has my exhaust at his shop in Illinois, J's Racing dicked up the order as it was supposed to go right from Japan to Guam, but that didn't happen. Now trying to find cheapest method to ship it here. FedEx---$1600, DHL-$2600 phuck that noise!!!

So want a hardtop. Some AirForce cat recently arrived here and brought a black CR with him, damn I so wish I could of gotten a white CR, so sexy in the flesh.
:drool:

·
Power of Dreams
3,036 Posts
Posted these in the normal member showoff, but figured might as well post them here also. It took a good long wait, but was worth it. Sound is pretty damn deep, not too loud, well compared to what I was used to with my old Teggy with the sub-taiko less Amuse R1 and then later without canister.

·
Neg Me. PM Ocho for nudez
5,502 Posts
Ive been skeptical about getting an exhaust with that style of tip but every time I see pics I like it more..

ps
holy dirt road :eek:.......how do you keep it clean :run:

·
Power of Dreams
3,036 Posts
That's the carport. ;) Just looks kind of like a dirt road I guess from taking the picture at night with no flash. :D It's difficult as hell to keep clean this month as it has not stopped raining, really is monsoon season here on Guam.

401 - 420 of 993 Posts