Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

621 - 640 of 993 Posts

·
Power of Dreams
3,036 Posts
Why do they have the tape on there to begin with ?
So it blends in with the soft top. To me it looks goofy with the window tape off and one still has the soft top. If one were to install the OEM hard top, it doesn't look as bad with the tape off. Not sure what Honda was thinking with the 08+ models and not having the tape, wait I know, saved a few yennies.

·
I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!
20,223 Posts
Horrible cellphone pic i happened to take today.

·
147,261 Posts
pedo bear sticker will cover that part up
Have to be one big sticker, guy plowed into the mid/lower part of my door/quarter.

I'm working. Coworker comes in saying he hit it. Damn near have a heart attack and as I'm checking, says he was joking.
Five minutes later, another guy completely out of said joke, comes in, so I jokingly ask "what'd you do, hit my car".......'yes'. :mad:

Got the quote today finally, not as bad as I had expected but still not a pretty number.
He brought me my money within about an hour, so at least I don't have to worry about it anymore.
Accidents happen, oh well. At least now I have a direction I want to go with the car now.

So in that case, I think I'd rather use this to "cover it up". :laughing:

Apparently Jackson doesn't like the idea, gave me 'the look' :squinty:

:nerd:

·
Ehhhh......
9,102 Posts
I don't have pictures to showoff, but I am a new owner!! Finally too!

Picked up a 2005 New Formula Red yesterday for $18000 with less than 50000 miles on it. Dealership gave me a 100000 mile bumper to bumper warranty, are going to replace the front air dam (got nicked to hell - looks like it hit alot of curbs), give me new rims and tires (the rims were chipping), replace the shift knob (female must have been driving because there are ring marks everywhere), and give it a once over detail. Traded in my Acura TSX for it.

I have been wanting one for so long - had test driven plenty before and was hoping to pick up a new one eventually. But since it was discontinued and I couldn't find a new one anywhere near me, I decided to go ahead and get a used one. Luckily, this one is in great shape (minus the items I mentioned).

What a thrill to drive. First thing I am going to do is get a new stereo system put in. I want Ipod and XM ready and am trying to figure out what's best. Any ideas?

Thanks!

·
Ehhhh......
9,102 Posts
I've got the S2k in getting the bumper repainted. Should get it back in a day or two (doing it through the dealer as part of the buy). They did a good job reconditioning the stock rims (will probably switch them out later on) and fixing up all the rattles and minor issues in the car.

Put in an Alpine iDA x303 head unit over the weekend. Pretty quick and painless install. Looking to put in new speakers over the next few weeks as well. I want to get the car repainted as my next 'mod.' No real paint issues, just a little 'faded' since it is a 2005.

I'll post up pics once I get it back from the dealership.

IMG_3260.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

621 - 640 of 993 Posts