Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

701 - 720 of 993 Posts

·
Ehhhh......
9,102 Posts
You like your q300? Loving mine - also have the K&N FIPK.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I've been looking at an 03 with 65k miles for $12,900. I owned an 05 for about a year and regret selling it but times were tough. I was thinking about going AP1 this time around. Does anyone wish to chime in on the feel between the two? Torque difference? Interior?? Handling wise??

·
9,306 Posts
:fuu: just went through all 29 pages. sick cars!

·
Ehhhh......
9,102 Posts
I've been looking at an 03 with 65k miles for $12,900. I owned an 05 for about a year and regret selling it but times were tough. I was thinking about going AP1 this time around. Does anyone wish to chime in on the feel between the two? Torque difference? Interior?? Handling wise??
The best thing to do is to test drive both. You had an 05, so you know how the AP2 does - most will tell you its the better daily car. The AP1 does have that extra 1krpms to play with though.

Most of what I have found shows the AP2 to be slightly better than the AP1 in all around performance. It boils down to a matter of taste really. Good luck, can't go wrong in either one!

·
GS...yes plz
3,204 Posts
i used to own an '04, and next time around, i'll definitely go the AP1 route. you can't go wrong with either though. :thumbsup:

·
12345678-87654321
745 Posts
I think the cat was before I did the lip, then raccoon #1 cracked it and number 2 some time later finished it off.
I had a German Shepard kill himself on my old RSX front bumper. :thumbsdow

It's the worst feeling when you hit something.

·
Ehhhh......
9,102 Posts
Nice, other than the cracked lip of course! :)

701 - 720 of 993 Posts