Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

741 - 760 of 993 Posts

·
147,272 Posts
Well the positive is now you can get the Seibon CF lip. And I'm suprised that you still have yours, aren't you the original owner of the car?
Meh, ziptied it tight for now. Future holds either another OEM lip w/ new OEM bumper and/or Amuse/ARP bumper/lip combo.

Might as well be, '05 that I bought used w/ 11k on the clock back in '05.
Currently sitting at 108k and have no need to get rid of it any time soon. :driving:

·
My torque is low like
12,937 Posts
I joined the dark side last month :) pretty clean for an 02. She only has 44K miles and is bone stock and never modified (except for a drop in K&N filter) :run:

The center console piece was a little worn out and pulling up on the edges so I reupholstered it myself.

I also changed all the fluids, reconditioned the leather and got some new tires (RE-11's) and an alignment. Now all I need is a hardtop, a good detailing job and I'll be set.

·
9,306 Posts
I joined the dark side last month :) pretty clean for an 02. She only has 44K miles and is bone stock and never modified (except for a drop in K&N filter) :run:

The center console piece was a little worn out and pulling up on the edges so I reupholstered it myself.

I also changed all the fluids, reconditioned the leather and got some new tires (RE-11's) and an alignment. Now all I need is a hardtop, a good detailing job and I'll be set.

beautiful car! what did you use to recondition the leather?

741 - 760 of 993 Posts