Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

761 - 780 of 993 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Picked up my S(completely stock, from a female driver, 2004, 32k miles, original owner :) ) early Sept 11, actually a couple of days after Hurricane Irene stopped by to say hi :wavey:
Prior to this I had two VBP's. I love my S, it's such a drivers car.
However, I miss the space/storage I had with the RSX, like being able to have a set of wheels with tires in the back was awesome! Now you have to get creative if you have to carry something in the S2k.

But overall, extremely happy with the S.

·
Ehhhh......
9,102 Posts
Nice Ss. Got to love NFR though :).

·
Super Moderator
430,522 Posts
Picked up my S(completely stock, from a female driver, 2004, 32k miles, original owner :) ) early Sept 11, actually a couple of days after Hurricane Irene stopped by to say hi :wavey:
Prior to this I had two VBP's. I love my S, it's such a drivers car.
However, I miss the space/storage I had with the RSX, like being able to have a set of wheels with tires in the back was awesome! Now you have to get creative if you have to carry something in the S2k.

But overall, extremely happy with the S.

hahaha because race car

·
9,306 Posts
My bone stock '01, one owner S2K.

Just ordered bronze Volk CE28N's in 17X10 +45 a few weeks ago.

:eek: looms super clean for that year! Those wheels and specs are gonna be sick for the s2k. What do you plan to drop on?

·
RED DRAGONS!!!
11,903 Posts
:eek: looms super clean for that year! Those wheels and specs are gonna be sick for the s2k. What do you plan to drop on?
Currently at 44K miles :thumbsup:
42K when I bought it last year. I'm thinking D2 or Megan coil overs since the car won't be tracked and just street driven.

Welcome to the family :laughing:

So when are those AP2 parts coming in?
lol, I want an OEM hardtop at some point. Maybe an AP2 console...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Soooo this is my first ever post here on this site. Just picked up a 2006 RSX-S in Magnesium Metallic about a month ago. It's the replacement daily for the '95 Integra LS-SE I had before. Anyhow, this is my weekend warrior, a 2003 S2000 in Silverstone Metallic...

·
9,306 Posts
No shit?

Damn, I'm in quite the predicament myself. I want to either keep my Type-S and get an AP2 or trade the Type-S in for a 370Z.
You've been in that predicament for like 2 yrs now bro :mam: don't get a 370 man. S2k is a ton of fun and easy to boost.

761 - 780 of 993 Posts