Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

821 - 840 of 993 Posts

·
9,306 Posts
Im unsure of whats next, I'll have to wait and see if the springs settle more or slightly pull the fenders or raise the car. I like the ride height its at, about 0 finger gap all the way around. It rubs bad right now for the simple fact it needs to be aligned.

:noes: don't biff your fenders. What's the wheel and tire specs?

·
RED DRAGONS!!!
11,903 Posts
:noes: don't biff your fenders. What's the wheel and tire specs?
I dont really want to molest them any more than I have lololol.

Wheels are 17X10 +45.
Tires are 255/40-17 Toyo R888 (no stretch, fit perfectly on the wheel).

Fenders are rolled flat front and rear, rear tabs relocated, rear bumper trimmed. I really think with an alignment and another degree or so of negative camber all around the rubbing will go away.

·
9,306 Posts

·
RED DRAGONS!!!
11,903 Posts
Got the alignment? Front looks pretty close to rubbing. How long did you have to wait on those wheels? :vtec:
Nope lol. I just moved it out in the driveway for a few quick pics haha.

Total wait time was 6 months and 5 days from the day I ordered them to the day I had them in my hands.

·
Q to the Izzle
143 Posts
What part of VT are you from? Down south around Bennington?
Barre/Montpelier, haha ... It's about a 2-3 hour drive from where I am, but I go to Burlington quite a bit... if you're ever there you should PM me and we should take some pics if you're up for it, I got a friend around here with a nice RSX that could come as well.

·
Billy Ball is in effect
7,013 Posts
Snagged the last new OEM Rear Lip Spoiler and Strakes in SPA Yellow in the US. OEM front lip is gone though.

Took a while to find, but feeling like a Bauce. Can't wait to put the strakes on.

·
Super Master Member
2,180 Posts

not bad for an almost 13 year old car

·
Billy Ball is in effect
7,013 Posts
Siiiiiick

Any more pics of the white one with the J's lip?

821 - 840 of 993 Posts