Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 993 Posts

·
147,303 Posts
Not a big fan of yellow either, but ap2 ftw. Front end looks really good, what kinda springs/wheels, and do you scrape at all?
Skunk2 race springs (rears still in box), 18" SSR Competition's, and hell yeah I scrape :eek:
Any reason/logic? Or ? :dontknow:

Dont take it the wrong way, im just curious. :D
I put the fronts in, and ran out of time on the lift.

But, I figure I'm just going to swap them out with coilovers in a couple months so not even going to bother ripping apart the rear suspension until they get here.

I kinda like the raked look anyway, and the front was way too high to just leave it :laughing:
CF hood and bigass OEM spoiler FTL X2

:laughing:
Eh, spoiler & side strakes came with it :dontknow:

Plus hood is "functional" due to decreasing weight on the front, thereby putting just that little extra on the drive wheels in the rear...as opposed to RSX's, Civic's, Integra's, etc lightening up the front end :laughing:

...also getting the wheels, hood, and a few other small things for $1000, you can't really say no :D

·
GS...yes plz
3,204 Posts
Eh, spoiler & side strakes came with it :dontknow:
i'm just picking on you man..the car looks great. i've just never been a fan of the big optional OEM wing - i think it doesn't flow like the small OEM lip one does.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
But, I figure I'm just going to swap them out with coilovers in a couple months so not even going to bother ripping apart the rear suspension until they get here.

I kinda like the raked look anyway, and the front was way too high to just leave it :laughing:Eh, spoiler & side strakes came with it :dontknow:
Fair enough... :bow:

·
147,303 Posts
cf hood?? whats wronge wit a cf hood??? wing i can understand though oem deck lip ftw
Nothing, I was talking moreso towards the all-out serious competitor type of person.

In racing-sense, a cf hood does not belong on a fwd because you are reducing the weight on the drive wheels thereby reducing traction.

To us, it's only a tiny bit that you probably wouldn't even notice (unless you have a VIS hood and you have INCREASED traction :p) but to the all out racer, traction matters, no matter how small the difference (imo).

·
Come on England
22,948 Posts
you got rid of white CEs for Concave CR Kais :(

ce28 crew is where it's at. i need to take new pics of my car, new wheels and exhaust on this weekend!
yea the white on white just wasn't my thing. too prissy looking. plus ce28n's are soooo hard to detail and white wheels are a bitch to keep clean.

·
Registered
61 Posts

oh man this just looks insanely sexy.

THanks man.... ive got a new look now though. OEM lip is on too so ima retake some pictures on my way to the mountains today!

Heres how she sat 2 days ago before the lip:

I actually sold those silver RPF1's in the old pic... ran stock for a while, now im back with some powder coated white ones.

101 - 120 of 993 Posts