Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Governor of Calilfornia
3,352 Posts
Yeah I think it would look nice. I think the S2K '04 rims are actually Work rims and I'd be surprised if someone here didn't have them on their RSX already.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
me too

i always want to do something that no one has done yet

like turbo a auto? or has it been done....at least in hawaii that is... ^ ^

·
..::Untouchables::..
644 Posts
I think you should just keep the stockiesif they are the 16's. The brand new S2K wheels.... the 17's..... they are badass. If i could get my hands on those that would be sweat. I guess they are 04's..... or are the new S2K's 05's??

·
Registered
34,829 Posts
auto has been turbo'd already and i believe someone has already put on 04 s2k rims. a couple threads were started awhile back about people doing it, not sure if they followed up with the plan or not but im assuming someone did! i think our stock rims look perfectly fine but if wanna swap them out with s2k rims i think thatll look nice too.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
do you guys think that with fog lights looks better or what?

u guys ever install them yourself? if so...what are the steps? how long did it take ya?

i think older s2k rims are SOMEWHAT like the GSR blade style...something close to it but yet not the same....where is newer s2k rims are kinda like the 97 GSR kind....but yet not the same....

thanks guys for the replies...

·
Registered
136 Posts
a set of ap2 v1 wheels off an 05 s2k just showed up on craigslist in my area. Ive seen someone around my area rocking these but idk what size spacers i would need. Any help is appreciated.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts