Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an excellent condition 06 rsx type S short block with 8-9k miles.

I have the carfax report on it. I want $1600.

I can ship no problem! :laughing:

Can take pics upon request of buyer. :thumbsup:

·
Mr. Lott Stern
1,509 Posts
WOW! sorry bro! i've seen stock k20a2 block on crsx run half your asking price. you might be able to sell the k24 short block for around that price. well free bump and gl on sale's!

·
Mr. Lott Stern
1,509 Posts
Ic do they have the same mileage and same condition I don't think so.

thanks for the bump!
not hating or anything, so here's my .02 there's more to it then just the milage bro! you can have a low milage engine, but drove it around like it was a piece of shit! who the hell would know other than you? and carfax ain't shit either unless someone reports the damages to the dmv. here's another free bump for you bro! 94 views already, wonder why no one is interested in this,....:rotfl: 0 itrader feedback. peepz would rather pay that much for the k24 you got and do a frankenstein swap :coffee: GL you'll need it!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you want reference I can give you like 100 just pm me. I appreciate your bump. If you don't have anything good to say please stay out. thanks for your opinions. I don’t want to argue back and forth this is a excellent condition block! This my personal engine!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

reasonable offers. Will not give away for free no lowballers. as you see the block is in excellent condition! 8k miles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts