1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
no vtec for you !
5,442 Posts
thats my job every day i hate it but stupid kids maby ...maby it just went wrong that day :(

still its a very sad thing

·
Curious Gooner
3,717 Posts
"Sorry for the long post, just have a lot on my head and wanted to vent... I am a regular guy, dont have CPR training or 1st response training...

After a good-bye get together for one of my co-workers I was heading back home. I was heading NB on 101 towards Santa Rosa. Passing the last Petaluma exit I see a cloud of dust. Now I have seen a fair share of moto accidents and something in my gut told me something was up. I check behind me and pull to the side of the road, take my helmet off and run towards the cloud.

A white Subaru crashed into a tree. Three cars had stopped and the people were crowding around but no one was doing anything. I run to the drivers side and notice a 20 year old, young, and screaming for help. He was full of blood, cuts on his hands, teeth pushed in.. He was moving and I asked him to stop. He was complaining about his legs..obviously broken. The car was still making noises so I reach in and pull out the keys. Another accident happened as a rubberneckers lost attention on the road and focused on the crashed car. I ran over to the Acura and helped the guy push the car off the road.

The guys stopped moving after repeated requests..but he was moaning in pain pinned in the car. I look next to him and notice a girl, her head behind his seat and she was not moving.

I run to the passenger side of the car and call out to her, nothing. She was young too, maybe 19 or 20. I open the back passenger door and reached for her neck to feel a pulse. I did not feel anything, perhaps due to my own adrenalin or my hands shaking uncontrollably. I heard her take big grasps of air followed by silence..then another grasp. She was unresponsive.

A couple stopped, the lady was a paramedic. She was calm and assertive of the whole situation. She reached in and felt for a pulse, checked her breathing and tried to move her but she was completely pinned in the car. I stepped away and knew this was far more serious than anything I had ever seen.

The paramedics came through the heavy traffic that had began to build up. With the Jaws of Life they took the guy out and away, but the girl remained in. They took a statement, put out flares, and pulled pieces from the car but left the girl inside; I knew she did not make it.

I was asked to leave by the CHP after they got all the info the needed. As I walked by to my bike, I asked a CHP officer if she was going to make it. She responded, "somebody died, they just called it." I sat on the side of the road for a few minutes knowing I had seen someone take their last breaths of air. The scene was filled with fire trucks and CHP cars but none of it was real to me. I can still remember the smell of coolant, oil, tires, and blood.

My prayers go out to her family and friends. God bless her and the male driver."
-cease3184-

that sux :( RIP

·
F*CK YOU
4,407 Posts
there was accident on 880 in between steveson and auto mall pkwy around 2pm - 3pm anyone saw it?

my smog station is right on the side of 880, i didn't see the actual accident but i did see fire and and car that was flipped over.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts